Sunday, April 8, 2012

Zombie worship day

Today is the day that people celebrate Easter or as I like to say zombie Jesus day! Some people believe that is inappropriate and disrespectful to Christianity and Jesus Christ the Lord. In reality though Jesus was indeed a zombie!
1) He came back from the dead
Acts 2:24
But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him
2) He encourages zombie like behavior
John 6:53
Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you"   
With that being said Happy Zombie Jesus Day!! While everyone and their brothers get to sit around and listen to the Pasteur preach, eat candy and spend time with their friend getting fat, I get to slave the day away at Steak N Shake.  Serving inconsiderate people their Sunday lunches for a two dollar tip and an attitude and I all I can give in return is a thank you and a big nice smile. In reality I would like to throw their two dollars in their face and tell them to come back when they know how tip and not be a dick. I may not work at the top of line restaurant but I sure do give my job the best, I put on a great smile, a good attitude and serve every person like they are the only ones in town. Some people I guess never learned the proper etiquette to tipping and I guess they will never learn. That is the sad truth abut the world we live in people are always quick to complain and are never satisfied even when things are great. That sums up the rant for my day no candy, ham, or friends just dick heads and sodas!

1 comment:

  1. Nice...this makes me want to tip more. Especially those who don't worship zombies--but I can't exactly ask.

    ReplyDelete